July 23, 2008

Beads Ahoy!


Here is a little nautical break for those stuck on land! They have a tall ship in South Haven that sails out daily. It's a little pricey for our vacation budget, did I mention there is going to be bead shopping? It's fun to see the ship on the lake, looks just like the pirates have come to port! Now, if only Johnny Depp would wonder into town...

Is there such a thing as a 5 day weekend? I think I'm having one starting today. A long-time online bead buddy is coming to visit me today! We are going to play tourist downtown and enjoy the beach. Tomorrow will be bead shopping. Friday will be a little more relaxing and then it's back-to-back family picnic/potlucks. Saturday is the beach again, Sunday a cookout. My vacation is flying by too fast. So I'm not sure if I'll be back to the blog for the rest of the week. I think I need to savor some moments!

And speaking of savory, here are two new listing in the ol' etsy shop:


2 comments:

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

That ship is very cool...would be fun if I was not afraid of deep water like that! Your green beads look like little marbles. :0)

Anonymous said...

What will you be calling this new line of beads?I like them,green is my color .Do you think you'll be adding more?