September 28, 2008

Almost Guys!

I'm afraid to put up my new beads. You'll just have to wait a few more days until I'm on top of the pile again. The orders have been coming in like crazy these last few weeks and I've been running the show alone as Jess has been busy working for The Man. I need an employee and a maid and a cook...

Okay, so for those running their own business I give you three information packed websites to keep you busy while you patiently wait for the new arrivals:

First check out The Big Idea, which is a site filled with some great resources for small businesses. Lots of good advice here.

Business tips and resources: http://www.startupnation.com/index.asp

And if you sell on etsy, they posted a Seller's Handbook with all their articles on running an etsy business. Wow! Good info no matter where you sell online though.
Soon, I promise.

4 comments:

Beverly Herman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beverly Herman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beverly Herman said...

For those waiting for the new beads, remember they are made one at a time which takes times. I know they be spectacular!!

Rosanne said...

You know I've been waiting for those new beads to show up. Are you afraid you might be creating a monster...lol? It IS getting pretty close to Halloween. I love those purple branch beads, my mouth dropped open as soon as I saw them. Set them free Heather..
OXOXOX