November 29, 2008

A Very Random Post...

Wow, how sad, a whole week without blogging. You'll have to forgive me, I am getting ready for a show this coming weekend. Free time is a rare thing in the Humble Home right now!
Jess is in the studio today keeping me company and making things for the show too. He is working on candle holders that are shaped like houses/altars. I can't wait to share pictures and he so better make me one for Christmas. I guess I should drop a few hints! Above is one he made this summer.

And have you been patiently waiting to find out who is this week's Funny Caption contest winner? It is AJ! A little purple bird will be flying your way soon.


Also I have to give a shout out for the Bead Art Originals Holiday Gift Guide. We are having an open house through Monday, so be sure to stop by and see if there is something that catches your eye for someone on your gift list. The gift guide is updated every Monday. And make sure to visit the Bead Art Originals blog, they have 12 days of prizes to give away!
I'm hosting a Holiday Open House for Cyber Monday in my etsy shop. I will have new beads, a few surprise deals for the day (make sure you are following me on twitter for some of those!) along with the free shipping discount that has been going on all weekend. I'm going to host a chat during the lunch hour with a drawing for a free holiday pendant! Details on the chat will be posted here Monday morning. Come and share your holiday ideas for gifts, decorating and celebrating.
(I heard a rumor that my Grandma reads my blog, if this is true I'd like to send a little hug her way!)

3 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

I love all the ornaments in your etsy shop. I will be back on Monday to join in the fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather. Hoping for a successful show this weekend. Hugs and kisses to Jesse and the girls. I love you, Grandma

Heather Powers said...

Ah! Grandma I can't wait to pull up in your drive way in just a few weeks.