December 1, 2008

Humblebeads Holiday Chat

Join me the etsy chat room for lunch to talk about the holidays, what we are working on for gifts, share you ideas and hear how others are celebrating this season with a handmade and crafty spin! The chat will start at 12pm. (CST/11EST)

Link to the chat room: http://www.etsy.com/chat.php?room_id=Humblebeads_Chat_2

Space in the chat room is limited and open to those who first arrive. During the chat I will give away a Holiday pendant to one person who is attending.

Can't make it into the chat? Not to fear, you can win a pendant too. Leave a comment in this post on which is your favorite Humblebead Holiday item and I will draw one winner randomly on Tuesday, December 2nd - extended deadline to enter!

11 comments:

Start To Finish Supplies said...

I can't make it to the chat today. But I can say that my favorite holiday item from your shop is the Jingle Holiday Ornament or Pendant.

peacockfairy said...

My favorite is the snow owl bead. He could be used to make many different Christmas gifts!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather

Your Open House has been a lot of fun. Your new manuscript ornament is beautiful...I love the romantic look with the combination of script bead, flower and silk ribbon. My favorite Holiday item (other than those adorable snowmen!) is the cute little Christmas Tree earrings! :-)

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

I love the Mistletoe earrings!

Jill Barganz said...

Hi! Huge fan of your beads and jewelry - sorry I missed the chat. By far my favorite Holiday item would be the Illuminated Mauscript Beads - they are gorgeous! Think I'm gonna go back and get some.. :)
Thanks!
Jill b.

Anonymous said...

I love your snowbird pendant. He/she looks so brave and fluffed up against the cold.

Rosanne said...

Missed your chat this afternoon, but I got my shopping in! Really love the snowflake beads. Wouldn't a soft velour pullover look nice underneath? I'm gonna have to go in search of one I think.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm on the bandwagon for the snowbird pendant too! I love a blue christmas. Awesome openhouse Heather, sorry I had to miss the chat.

Lorelei Eurto said...

I'm sorry I couldn't make it today Heather! Darn it. I actually had to do work at my day job unfortunately.
My favorite Holiday item in your shop is without a doubt, the Victorian Christmas disc beads. I loved the set of beads you showed a picture of the other day, referring to those little tins- it was chock full of purple and green Victorian Goodness. Mmmmm. Love it.

Anonymous said...

My favorites are the bird beads, especially the snow bird!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Love the birdies!!