January 13, 2009

Moving Along

Here are a pair of earrings that ran off to New Orleans to live with my mom.

Speaking of earrings, on the Art Bead Scene today I have a pair of Woodland Leaf earrings as a free $10 Tuesday Project.

Thanks for all the encouraging words and emails about my dragons. I wanted to share so that I wouldn't chicken out or talk myself out of submitting and also to hopefully encourage some of you to take the next step toward your dreams.

It was good to struggle this weekend, it led to quite a breakthrough today. I have my direction and core theme of the book, which is beyond exciting to me. I mean, after all it can't be a book on just some random jewelry designs. There has to be a thread that ties everything to together. That clicked for me today in a flash of inspiration and now I can hardly wait to get this sent out. Which I'm working really hard to have it ready to go by the end of the month. Hot dog!

3 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

I am so excited to hear you have found your direction and theme for the book.
Yes. I am sporting those lovely earrings around New Orleans. I love them!

Lori said...

That's great! Good luck to you! :D

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Good luck with the book process...I can't wait to read more!