May 16, 2009

She Sells Seashells by the Seashore

I've been working on a collection of new jewelry for my etsy shop. Beachy things are on my mind and what I feel the need to create. But all the magazines are working on Fall/Winter issues right now, so these will just have to find homes adorning my fellow mermaids-at-heart. I hope to have these listed by Monday, but I have a few big orders taking top priority, so we'll see. If you spot something you might like, email me and I'll give you the details.

(Photo by Mighty Boy Brian)
The inspiration for all my beachy creations, Lake Michigan. I love this photo from MightyBoyBrian on flickr, it's just perfect. I'm counting down the weeks until I'm walking on these shores again. Nothing calls to my heart like home.

6 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

I wish I was going home the same time as you! I love the new collection of Sea Shell jewelry. Those tiny star fish are my favorite!

Rosanne said...

And it won't be long before you will be here. Pretty pieces. My favorite is the necklace. Can't wait to see you!

Stacey said...

Really beautiful pieces. Love the soft colors.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your new pieces, they're are beautiful!

TesoriTrovati said...

So very summery. I am dreaming of flip flops and beach trips. Enjoy the day! Erin

Jeannie said...

Where do you find the time to design a "new collection" wonder woman? They're all beautiful, my favorite is the last picture of the earrings.