October 20, 2009

Book Fair

Head on over to the Art Bead Scene today to enter to win one of the two books we are giving away!

Speaking of books, here are a few my beads or projects are appearing in at the moment.  I've been quietly working away on updates to my website and one the new features is a press page that shows which beads are in current publications.  I still need to do an official press page, but I feel like I've sort of lost track of which magazines I've been in now.  That's a good thing, right? 

I've been working on new submissions for the magazines for next year, oh how I love to steal away time to create new jewelry!  And I'm waiting patiently to hear back about my book proposal.  But that's all I can share about that for now.

3 comments:

mairedodd said...

it's a great thing when you lose track! so make sure you blog about it and then you will have a record of it... :0) your fabric beads are so rich looking... your aesthetic shines through the different media...

TesoriTrovati said...

I started a portfolio last summer. Since I usually have extra copies of the issues that I am in, I cut out the pages and put them in a lovely leather photo album with plastic protector pages. I carry that around with me as a walking resume. That way I won't forget. The books pose another problem...but I would have a color photocopy made of the cover and the pieces and put that in. Much easier than carting them around! Thanks for the new books I need to look for... I only have ChainStyle and it is great! Enjoy the day! Erin

Alice said...

A book created by you...that sounds devine! Thanks for the heads up on the ABS giveaway!