March 5, 2010

Resonating




Finally, the finished products!  Resin sands like a dream for a lovely refined finish.  These are experiments, I don't know if there will be more or different colors.  So if you want one, don't wait. I stashed away a few for myself, the rest are now in my etsy shop.  I found some recycled African glass at the bead show last week in light aqua blue, I think I'm going to have to pair them up and throw in some pewter from Green Girl Studios and Mamacita Beadworks.  Oh, now to find a few hours to create some new jewelry with these lovelies.

3 comments:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Oh wow! I love these! The key is great! I can't wait to see how the aqua blue comes out...

Lyn Foley said...

Oh, those are terrific! Yes, let's see some jewelry. The African glass sounds perfect.

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

I love what you're doing with the resin, Heather, it's so lovely and reminds me a lot of pate de verre fused glass, with that luminous look in dimensions. Congrats! Beauty, beauty...