August 23, 2010

A few fall finds...

A few new things today:
Above is a pendant from my Bead & Button inventory, it's been sitting in a box and now it would like to travel!
There was a bead show here in SA. I'm think I'm ruined for local shows. After going to Bead & Button and seeing what is really out there one can only scoff at $3.00 dyed strands of stones and Chinese crystals. Doesn't mean I won't pick up a few, (cough, cough) but it's not as exciting or inspiring as the big guns. Cool eggs, eh?
And they would look so pretty with these: Harvest Treats Bead Set or...
(It was a 102 degrees today - you better believe I'm over here dreaming about fall!)
Oh and isn't this pretty? Silk dupioni cord that my friend Angela gifted to me. We were brainstorming Etsy ideas for her and selling silk cord could be one of them. It's luscious, earthy and elegant.

3 comments:

SueBeads said...

Love love love the fall bead sets!

TesoriTrovati said...

okay...what is the name of her Etsy shop? That cord is gorgeous!
We are at the tip of the cool down I think...slowly we are dipping into the 70s around here. Kinda makes you wish you could come and visit doesn't it? I love all of these and if money were no object, all of these would be in my shopping cart!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Beverly Herman said...

I love the Silk dupioni cord. The color just jumps out and says use me!