March 23, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday

Oh, it's a quick post today.  I'm buried in beads over here, getting ready with last minute details for the Bead Cruise. 

This is one of the classes I'm teaching next week, so that means kits, kits and more kits!

Good thing there was a Rings & Things show last weekend.  Here is some of my stash, most of it will be put together in kits.

And here is a sneak peek at Jess' desk.  He was inspired by my bunting beads and decided to try some of his own.  They will be soldered with jump rings on both sides.  I LOVE them!  They will be in his shop next week.

Jess will be doing his first guest blog post next Wednesday for BTW.  Be sure to stop by and say hi to him, he's a little nervous about blogging.

Okay, so that's my beady views, what's on your bead table?  Snap a pic. and share it with the Bead Table Wednesday Flickr group!

Remember my shop is open until this evening.  Use discount code BEADCRUISE20 for 20% off your order today.

6 comments:

quickcer said...

Love the bracelet and Jess's new bunting beads. Here's wishing you a fabulous trip. Have lots of fruity drinks and relax. You really have earned some time off.

TesoriTrovati said...

Wishing you a fabulous trip, Heather! I have been thinking of you! And the fact that the ice and snow has returned with a vengeance today makes me wish I were escaping with you. I could be a last minute stowaway! ;-)
Enjoy the day!
Erin
P.S. Jess! I love these buntings! So cool! Can't wait to hear what you have to say for the guest post!

Elysian Studios said...

I love the bunting banner shape of the new beads- very unique! I hope you have a great cruise Heather! Rings&Things is going to be in Denver in a week-it will be my first time going to their show and I am so excited! Good luck to Jess on guest blogging! It will be interesting to see what he has to say-I will swing by to say hello!

Mary Harding said...

Have a great trip Heather. I am sure you will love every minute of it once all the preps are done and you can relax. Look forward to the cruise pics you will be sharing.

earthlyjewels said...

oh how i wish i could go on a bead cruise! looks like those kits are going to be awesome! have a great time.

My Life Under the Bus said...

Yiny buntings are sooo cute! Have a fantastic time!