May 11, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday - Panic!

My bead tables are crazy, crazy messes at the moment.  I dare only show you what's on the photo staging area only.  These are some new prototypes of vintage image pendants I'm working on.  There are technical issues to work through that may end up being solved with a coat of resin.  I'll keep you posted.

Okay, I don't even want to know how many days are left until Bead & Button because the math only adds up to one thing: not enough time!!!

Actually I'm not really panicking.  I'm not running around screaming or throwing thing.  That will happen in about 2 1/2 weeks.  No, I'm just trying to work as much as a I can in serious production mode while at the same time trying to create new work for the show.  It will all come together, I just don't see it happening without a few sleepless nights between now and June 7th. 

But it's all exciting just the same.  I can't wait to see everyone, see all the beads.  SHOP for all the beads.  I'm going to meet some online friends for the first time, see lots of beady friends and I get to spend a few days with my dearest Erin!!! 

So help me out - what things would you like to see in my booth, whether you'll be there or not - what items would you like to oh and ah over?

So what's on your bead table?  Share with the flickr group here.

9 comments:

Elysian Studios said...

Good luck, Heather! I wish I could attend...it will be so much fun! These new components look great, by the way!

Silver Parrot said...

I won't get to go (maybe someday!) but I love the look of those vintage items you're working on. Hope you get your technical issues resolved!

Carol B said...

I love all your work! I'm most looking forward to pawing and buying some hibiscus and willow leaf pendants and connectors.

Andrew Thornton said...

Don't panic! You'll do great! Not only will you do great, but everything will work out beautifully! I sometimes feel as though the stress helps a little. It provides new insight on a project when the deadline is fast approaching. Some of my best ideas were conceived in the eleventh hour. Regardless... everything always works out the way it is meant to be.

And I can't wait to see all your new goodies. You've been making lots of lovely things recently! I love the new little charms. They're fab! Maybe more of those? Of course, you've got a plentiful offering already. I'll just have to check them out in person!

Looking forward to seeing you!

peacockfairy said...

I see some peacocks!!! Hope I can make it to B & B, or else have you save one for me. :-)

TesoriTrovati said...

Great googly moogly! I cannot believe that time is slipping through my fingers and I am sure it is the same down south where you are. The days are just so cram packed, my head is exploding right now. Love the new vintage vibe. Must get my hands on one of everything! I always love the different sets of disk beads that you have and I am loving toggles. Ever do a curved bracelet bar of sorts? That would be cool. And the best thing will be seeing you!!!!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Lennis said...

Love these new ones. Are you going to put some on etsy? Wait until I get paid at the end of the month. ;)

Ashleigh Becker said...

Everything you make is awesome - love your disc beads, toggles, all the newer stuff... it's all good! Can't wait for bead & button! I'm fortunate to be only an hour & a half away from Milwaukee!!

CraftyHope said...

If I were going, I'd be looking for those pieces you have pictured, toggles, and your little figurines (gnomes, birds, etc.) but that's just me...