August 20, 2012

Pity Party Winners

Okay, the party is over - I hope you guys had a fun time.  I will be checking out all of your links later today and seeing what you were up to.  Now three of you will be jumping up and down and really ready to party because you've just won a $25 gift certificate to Humblebeads.comEmail me and I will send those to you right away. 

Day One: Melanie Swope
Day Two: Kim Idalski of Kimi's Jewelry & Gifts
Day Three: Alice of Alice Dreaming

I'm going to extend my sale until Tuesday at midnight.  I know some of you were away this weekend and said you were sad that missed the sale.  PITYPARTY is the discount code that you'll need for 20% off. 
Humblebeads Etsy Shop

If you had fun this weekend you might want to check out my retreat details.  Just think of how much more inspiring I am in person as I lead you three days of classes and creative prompts.   

So how did I finish my weekend?  I didn't get around to playing with wire and beads with Kerri's book.  Instead my body decided I needed a day off and I sat around quietly and made some tiny felt beads and practiced my new-found skill of french knots.  It was fun and relaxing and just what I needed for the day.



4 comments:

CraftyHope said...

Congrats to the winners.
Those felt balls are AWESOME!! Aren't french knots fun once you get the hang of them? :)

Alice said...

Yay, I'm so happy to have won! I had a blast with this party--who would have known a pity party would be so fun.

I love those handmade felt balls. I'll bet it is a fun process. And kudos to you for mastering french knots.

Thanks so much for hosting the party!

Lynda said...

Love these felt beads. So dainty and adorable with the tiny flower sprigs.

And Heather...I am absolutely over the moon to have been chosen the winner of your gift certificate giveaway. Can't wait to go shopping in your store!
Thanks so much,
Lynda

Kimisjewelryandgifts said...

Im so excited and honored. Thank you sooo much. Kim from Kimi's Jewelry & Gifts www.kimisjewelryandgifts.blogspot.com