March 11, 2014

Big Sale and March Schedule

Hello Friends!

March is whizzing by and I'm making my final Bead Cruise preparations which means winding down my production schedule and putting my shops on vacay next week.

I will traveling on the Bead Cruise from the 20th until the 28th. (Don't hate me!)


Humblebeads will be open until March 18th. 


Shipping Schedule:

Etsy
Etsy orders will ship daily until March 18th.

Website
Website orders placed before Thursday 3/13 will ship out by Monday 3/17. 

Please note: website orders placed after the 13th will ship April 2nd.

Stock Up Sale - Click on over to my Etsy shop and save 25% off your order with code SAILAWAY until Friday.  This includes new items, sales and bead bundles - everything! These items are in stock and ready to ship.

Shop the Sale Now! www.humblebeads.etsy.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gemstone & Jewelry gemstonenjewelry@gmail.com